Travel & Packing Tips – Planning the Trip
- Identify your entire luggage collection with tags.
- Make sure all your documentation is current; remember to hide photocopies of these documents in another spot or with family members. Carry these documents in your hand or on your person, never in your luggage.
- Create a packing list in advance; last minute packing stress can dampen your trip.
- Use functional, durable and comfortable luggage to accompany you on your trip. Wheeled luggage should have inline, recessed wheels and handles that extend. Also, protective kick plates help a bag slide over stairs and curbs more easily and with less damage to your luggage.
- All wheeled luggage should have side haul handles to allow for easy grabbing and hoisting onto conveyor belts, into cars, onto beds etc.
- Make sure your luggage is durable. ZERO Halliburton has a full line of durable and lightweight , well protected luggage options to make your travels worry-free and much more enjoyable – with a lifetime warranty.
- Pack lightly.
- Airlines have strict rules on the weight and size of both carry-on and checked luggage. Check with your airline for their requirements.
- A good rule of thumb for traveling is to limit yourself to two bags per person. Check with your airline for luggage restrictions.
- Choose a wardrobe of basics to help with space limitations and colors that will coordinate easily with one another. Should a more semiformal occasion arise, men should always carry a Navy blazer and women should carry a silk scarf.
- Bring wrinkle-resistant clothing that requires little care.
- Check for seasonal weather conditions in the urea and be prepared.
- LABEL your laptop computer. Tape a business card or other identifying information beneath your laptop to avoid loss or the accidental “exchange” by travelers while processing through the security lines.
Copyright 2013 © ZERO HALLIBURTON, INC. All Rights Reserved.