Limited Lifetime Warranty
Each of the Zero Halliburton, Inc. (“ZHI”) luggage products is manufactured to the highest industry standards and is covered by the ZHI Limited Lifetime Warranty (“Warranty”). The ZHI Limited Lifetime Warranty protects the original purchaser against defects in workmanship and materials. This warranty is non-transferable and runs from the original date of purchase.
As there are different grades in quality and materials for our luggage products, the “lifetime” coverage of the warranty relates to the anticipated useful life of the product and is dictated by the type of material from which the luggage is constructed:
- Nylon and Leather (except small goods and accessory)
Three (3) years
- Polycarbonate or other composite materials
Five (5) years
Ten (10) years
*Zero Halliburton product from an authorized store or dealer (except outlet store), you will be covered by our limited warranty.
If a covered manufacturing defect arises during the applicable warranty period, the original purchaser should:
- Promptly notify ZHI of the claim so that a claim and tracking number may be assigned to the repair/claim; details of the claim and proof of purchase (you should make a copy of the receipt for your records) must be provided as part of this initial intake process so that ZHI can determine whether the claim is covered by the Limited Lifetime Warranty;
- If approved, ship the luggage to the ZHI authorized repair center, cost of freight prepaid; and
- ZHI will repair the luggage and ship it back to you free of charge.
If the claim is determined not to be covered, ZHI will still repair the luggage provided you pre-pay the reasonable estimated costs of repair.
Exclusions and other conditions:
- All consequential or incidental damages are specifically disclaimed and will not be covered. For example, this means that damage to contents, loss of use and/or loss of time, are examples of consequential or incidental damages that would not be covered by the ZHI Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear (including wear and tear of moving component parts such as wheels, zippers and handles) and/or misuse; nor, for example, does the ZHI warranty cover cosmetic wear or cleaning that does not affect functionality.
- Damage caused by the airlines and other common carriers are specifically disclaimed.
This Limited Lifetime Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other legal rights which vary from state to state. To register your ZHI Limited Lifetime Warranty claim, please call (866) 210-5512 during normal business hours or you can email us at email@example.com